Maxi Taxi near Turrella Sydney

Turramurra Sydney Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport, Approximately 23 kilometers west of the Sydney CBD Located 32 km south to Sydney International Airport.

We offer 04-seater Taxi near Turramurra, 05-06-Seater Maxi/Taxi near Turramurra, 07-Seater Maxi cab Taxi in Turramurra. 08-Seater Maxi van Taxi in Turramurra. 09-Seater Maxi Taxi in Turramurra. 10-Seater Taxi Maxi in Turramurra. 11-Seater Maxi/Taxi cab in Turramurra,

Turramurra Sydney Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport

Maxi/Taxi near Turramurra Sydney
Maxi /Taxi to Sydney Domestic Airport and Sydney international airport to Turramurra, Sydney,
Maxi cab Taxi to Turramurra, Sydney to City or CBD
race day transfer Maxi cab Taxi to Turramurra, Sydney
book wheelchair Taxi Maxi van Turramurra, Sydney

Turramurra is a suburb on the Upper North Shore of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 16 kilometres (10 mi) north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Ku-ring-gai Council. It shares the postcode of 2074 with the adjacent suburbs of North Turramurra, South Turramurra and Warrawee.Turramurra is an Aboriginal word which is thought to mean either high hill, big hill, high place, or small watercourse. The Aboriginal reference of high hill covered the range from Pymble to Turramurra. Early European settlers referred to the area as Eastern Road.[citation needed]

The name Turramurra was adopted when the railway station was built in 1890.[citation needed]

One of the early local landmarks was Ingleholme, a two-storey Federation Queen Anne home in Boomerang Street. It was designed by John Sulman (1849–1934) as his own home and built c. 1896. The house was part of the Presbyterian Ladies College (now the Pymble Ladies’ College) until 1977 and was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999; and is on the (now defunct) Register of the National Estate as a notable example of Sulman’s style. The Indian born diplomat Sir Henry Braddon’s home was “Rohini”, previously situated at the end of Rohini Street.

Turramurra Post Office opened on 16 August 1890.

St Andrew’s in Kissing Point Road is an example of the Federation Carpenter Gothic style. In 1932, Lewy Pattinson, founder of Washington H. Soul Pattinson, gave the Presbyterian Church in NSW the land for Mission Hall, at what is now 106 Kissing Point Road. In 1936, ownership was transferred by Pattinson to St Margaret’s Presbyterian Church, Turramurra.

A Turramurra East Post Office opened on 1 May 1959 and closed in 1993. The Turramurra North Post Office opened on 1 September 1953.

North Turramurra[10] and South Turramurra became separate suburbs on 5 August 1994.

The Hillview estate, situated on the Pacific Highway, started circa 1890 with a modest Federation cottage facing the highway. Later, the owner realized the commercial potential of the site, with its sweeping views, and built a grand, two-storey Federation home at the rear, to be used as a guesthouse, circa 1913. A large, six-car garage with a dwelling above it was added at the western end of the site in 1915. The estate was later leased out to Ku Ring Gai Hospital, Hornsby, to be used as the Hillview Community Health Centre. The entire estate is heritage-listed.

book Taxi with baby seat Turramurra, Sydney
book Maxi/Taxi Turramurra, Sydney to Turramurra or stadium

Turramurra Sydney Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport