Maxi Cab Taxi Colyton

Colyton is a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia approximately located 43 kilometers west of the Sydney central business district, located approximately 53.8 km west of the Sydney International Airport.
Colyton Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport, 05-06-Seater Maxi/Taxi near Colyton
07-Seater Maxi cab Taxi in Colyton. 08-Seater Maxi van Taxi in Colyton. 09-Seater Maxi Taxi in Colyton. 10-Seater Taxi Maxi in Colyton. 11-Seater Maxi/Taxi cab in Colyton, Sydney.

Colyton Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport
Maxi /Taxi to Sydney Domestic Airport and Sydney international airport to Colyton, Sydney,
Maxi cab Taxi to Colyton, Sydney to City or CBD
race day transfer Maxi cab Taxi to Colyton, Sydney
book wheelchair Taxi Maxi van Colyton, Sydney
book Taxi with baby seat Colyton, Sydney

Colyton is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 43 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Penrith. It is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.

Colyton, along with Erskine Park, are the easternmost suburbs of the City of Penrith. Its boundaries are Ropes Creek, the Great Western Highway, Marsden Road and the M4 Western Motorway. Colyton is one of the older suburbs in the St Mary’s area with homes on large blocks of land – primarily 1/4 acre and 1/3 acre blocks. Colyton is primarily a residential area with large sporting fields, Bennett Road Primary School, Colyton High School, Colyton Shopping Centre and the Life Education Centre. There is some industrial activity along Roper Road. Note that Colyton Primary School is not located in Colyton, but across the Great Western Highway in Old Mt Druitt.
Colyton is named after Colyton in Devon, England, which had been the home town of the wife of William Cox Junior, son of the famous builder of the road across the Blue Mountains, also named William. The property of 800 acres (3.2 km2) had been granted to Cox on 17 August 1819 by Governor Macquarie.
It was located on the southern side of the Western Highway opposite the present Colyton Primary School. The land was only used for grazing and wheat growing. On 9 April 1842, a notice appeared in the Sydney Herald advertising the auction sale of William Cox’s estate to form the ‘Village of Colyton’ with surrounding farmlets. The land was described as partly forest and partly alluvial with grass on it being ‘abundant and nutritious’. The timber on the land was described as being fit for ‘building and farming purposes’ and the water ‘abundant and never failing’ from nearby Ropes Creek.
Historically, the name Colyton generally referred to the area east of Ropes Creek. The present site of Colyton was originally part of St Mary’s. Colyton Post Office opened on 15 October 1892 and closed in 1962. According to the 2016 census of Population, there were 8,439 people in Colyton.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people made up 5.1% of the population.
66.9% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were New Zealand 3.0%, Philippines 2.4%, England 2.1%, Fiji 2.0% and India 1.4%. 68.9% of people spoke only English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Arabic 4.2%, Hindi 2.3%, Tagalog 1.7%, Samoan 1.5% and Greek 1.3%. The most common responses for religion were Catholic 30.7%, No Religion 19.6% and Anglican 15.0%. The most common occupations included Clerical and Administrative Workers 18.3%, Machinery Operators and Drivers 16.4%, Technicians and Trades Workers 13.4%, Labourers 13.3%, and Community and Personal Service Workers 10.6%.
Of occupied private dwellings in Colyton, 94.9% were separate houses and 4.0% were semi-detached.

book Maxi/Taxi Colyton, Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park or stadium
For fare/cost from Colyton to Sydney domestic/international airport click the link below
For fare/cost from Sydney domestic/international airport to Colyton click the link below

Colyton Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport