Castlereagh Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport

Maxi Cab Taxi, Castlereagh

Castlereagh is a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia approximately located 39 kilometers west of the Sydney central business district, located approximately 67 km (42 mi) north west of the Sydney International Airport.

Castlereagh Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport, 05-06-Seater Maxi/Taxi near Castlereagh,
07-Seater Maxi cab Taxi in Castlereagh. 08-Seater Maxi van Taxi in Castlereagh. 09-Seater Maxi Taxi in Castlereagh. 10-Seater Taxi Maxi in Castlereagh. 11-Seater Maxi/Taxi cab in Castlereagh, Sydney.

Castlereagh Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport
Maxi /Taxi to Sydney Domestic Airport and Sydney international airport to Castlereagh, Sydney,
Maxi cab Taxi to Castlereagh, Sydney to City or CBD
race day transfer Maxi cab Taxi to Castlereagh, Sydney
book wheelchair Taxi Maxi van Castlereagh, Sydney
book Taxi with baby seat Castlereagh, Sydney

Castlereagh is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Castlereagh is 67 kilometres (42 mi) north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Penrith and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. The suburb is one of the most historic sites in Australia’s colonial history, being one of the five Macquarie towns officially proclaimed on 6 December 1810. Governor Lachlan Macquarie recorded the following in his journal “the Township for the Evan or Nepean District I have named Castlereagh in honor (sic) of Lord Viscount Castlereagh”, Secretary of State for War and the Colonies 1805–1806. He, in turn, was named after Castlereagh in Northern Ireland. The official Government and General Order issued from Government House, Sydney was dated 15 December 1810.

The earliest known European development was the building of Hadley Park, between what is now Castlereagh Road and the Nepean River. Charles Hadley was given a grant in 1803, and his house, Hadley Park, was built c. 1806. It still stands, largely intact. It has been said that it is difficult to overestimate the significance of this building. It was one of the earliest buildings in the colony and is “probably unique in its condition and setting”. The property is listed on the New South Wales State Heritage Register.

Nepean Park, c. 1822, is also situated on Castlereagh Road, and was built by convict labour for John Single. A notable two-storey farmhouse in the Georgian style, it was acquired by the Dixon family in 1934. It is listed on the (now defunct) Register of the National Estate and the NSW State Heritage Register. Castlereagh Post Office opened on 1 April 1857 and closed in 1967.

After two hundred years, the rich river flats still provide for a thriving agricultural industry along the Nepean River. Many of Penrith district’s pioneering families had originated from Castlereagh. The suburb’s historical importance is reflected in its many surviving farmhouses, outbuildings, churches and cemeteries. The area has historic public school buildings, the Upper Castlereagh Public School and residence. Situated on Castlereagh Road, superseding a Wesleyan schoolhouse on the opposite side of the road, this was designed by G. A. Mansfield and constructed by James Evans, 1878-1879.  There is also a K-12 parent-controlled Christian school, The Lakes Christian College. There is also a K-6 Principal controlled Primary school, Lower Castlereagh Public School, now known as Castlereagh Public School.

book Maxi/Taxi Castlereagh, Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park or stadium
For fare/cost from Castlereagh to Sydney domestic/international airport click the link below
For fare/cost from Sydney domestic/international airport to Castlereagh click the link below

Castlereagh Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport