Maxi/Taxi near Camellia, Sydney

Camellia is a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia approximately 23 kilometers North-West of the Sydney central business district, located 27 km North-West to Sydney International Airport.

Camellia Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport, 05-06-Seater Maxi/Taxi near Camellia,

07-Seater Maxi cab Taxi in Camellia. 08-Seater Maxi van Taxi in Camellia. 09-Seater Maxi Taxi in Camellia. 10-Seater Taxi Maxi in Camellia. 11-Seater Maxi/Taxi cab in Camellia, Sydney.

Camellia Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport
Maxi /Taxi to Sydney Domestic Airport and Sydney international airport to Camellia, Sydney,
Maxi cab Taxi to Camellia, Sydney to City or CBD
race day transfer Maxi cab Taxi to Camellia, Sydney
book wheelchair Taxi Maxi van Camellia, Sydney

Camellia is a post industrial suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It began brownfields remediation in late 2015, and is ear-marked as a major centre for high density living.

Camellia is located 17 kilometres (11 mi) west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of the City of Parramatta. The suburb is bounded by the Parramatta River to the north, Clay Cliff Creek to the west, Duck River to the east, and Grand Avenue. Major roads dissecting the suburb are Grand Avenue (east-west) and James Ruse Drive (north-south).

Camellia shares the postcode of 2142 with the separate suburbs of Granville, South Granville, Holroyd and Rosehill. The Burramattagal clan were the indigenous people who originally inhabited this area, relying on the fish, shellfish, bird life reptiles and marsupials that were once abundant in the waterways and forests adjoining the Parramatta River and the freshwaters of Clay Cliff Creek.

On 22 April 1788 Governor Arthur Phillip and his party of officers and marines journeyed inland by boat from Sydney Cove to find better farmlands for the new settlement. They landed at the head of a navigable river near what is now Clyde, which he called Duck River due to the abundance of ducks in the area. They left their boats to explore the area but could not penetrate the thick bush. The party moved to the banks of Clay Cliff Creek, where they decided to camp because of its fresh water. Clay Cliff Creek was the common boundary of the land grants to wool pioneer John Macarthur, who by the early 1800s extended his land grants and his Elizabeth Farm holdings to gain the complete river frontage between the township of Parramatta and Duck River.

The railway station that opened here in 1885 was originally called Subiaco, but it caused confusion because this was the name of the Benedictine school on the opposite side of Parramatta River. In 1901, the station name was changed to Camellia, after the Camellia Grove Nursery nearby that specialized in growing camellias. This land was leased by Silas Sheathe since 1852 on what was originally part of the 850 acres (3.4 km2) of Elizabeth Farm. Camellia railway station on the Carlingford Line was formerly part of the Sydney Trains network.

The Sandown railway line served the industry in Camellia. Passenger service ceased in 1991. A conversion of the Carlingford to Camellia section of the Carlingford railway line as well as part of the Sandown line to light rail was announced in 2015 as part of the Parramatta Light Rail project. A second line, from Sydney Olympic Park, will join with the Carlingford line at either Camellia or Rydal mere before both lines proceed to Westmead.

book Taxi with baby seat Camellia, Sydney
book Maxi/Taxi Camellia, Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park or stadium

Camellia Maxi/taxi to or from Sydney Airport