Maxi/Taxi near Botany, Sydney

Botany is a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Botany is approximately located 12.1kilometers South of the Sydney central business district, located 2.4km south east Sydney International Airport.

Botany Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport, 05-06-Seater Maxi/Taxi near Botany,

07-Seater Maxi cab Taxi in Botany. 08-Seater Maxi van Taxi in Botany. 09-Seater Maxi Taxi in Botany. 10-Seater Taxi Maxi in Botany. 11-Seater Maxi/Taxi cab in Botany, Sydney.

Botany Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport
Maxi /Taxi to Sydney Domestic Airport and Sydney international airport to Botany, Sydney,
Maxi cab Taxi to Botany, Sydney to City or CBD
race day transfer Maxi cab Taxi to Botany, Sydney
book wheelchair Taxi Maxi van Botany, Sydney
book Taxi with baby seat Botany, Sydney

Botany is a suburb in south-eastern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Botany is located 11 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district and is part of the Bayside Council. Botany sits on the northern shore of Botany Bay, east of Sydney Airport, adjacent to the suburbs of Mascot, Banksmeadow, Pagewood and Port Botany. Botany Bay, to the south, is where Captain James Cook first landed on 29 April 1770, when navigating his way around Australia on his ship, the Endeavour. The ship’s English botanist Joseph Banks and Swedish assistant botanist Daniel Solander, spent several days on shore collecting vast numbers of specimens, that were previously unknown in Europe. Cook’s journals first referred to the bay as Sting Rays’ Harbour, then later Botanist Bay and finally both these names were crossed out and replaced with Botany Bay. The suburb name comes from the bay it stands on. Botany was originally planned as an agricultural district, in the same way the surrounding suburbs were used for market gardens.

However, it became an industrial area with fellmongers yards and slaughter works. In 1809, Mr E Redmond was one of the first to settle here and Simeon Lord (1771–1840) was an important developer in the area who built a fulling mill in 1815. In 1823 he was granted 600 acres (2.4 km2) and more grants followed. Part of his estate was subdivided in 1859 to create the Booralee Township and the rest was subdivided in 1887. The Sydney Waterworks were established in Botany in 1858.  The Sir Joseph Banks Hotel was a popular hotel on the shores of Botany Bay. By 1850, a private zoo had been established there and visitors could go horse riding, play cricket and football. International athletes challenged the locals in the Sir Joseph Banks Handicap on the racetrack. In 1988, the Sir Joseph Banks Pleasure Gardens were refurbished with local industry contributions. The racing track was restored and an annual event called the Botany Bay Gift attracted international athletes again. The hotel, which was built in stages from 1840, is now listed on the Register of the National Estate.[5] The other historic landmark in the area is St Matthew’s Church of England, on the corner of Botany Road and Lord Street. It was built in 1862 and is now on the Register of the National Estate.

The city line to Botany opened in 1882 as a steam tramway, with electric services commencing in 1903. The service from Circular Quay initially via Elizabeth, Chalmers and Redfern Streets (from 1902), then in 1933 via Pitt and Castlereagh Streets, and Eddy Avenue, Lee and Regents Streets, to Botany Street in Waterloo. A single-track connection along Bourke and O’Dea Streets joined at the present day Green Square, allowing access to the Dowling Street Depot. The line then passed down the entire length of Botany Road to Botany. In Mascot, a branch led to the former Ascot Racecourse at the site of Sydney Airport. Points were provided at Bay Street on Botany Road in Botany, for short working. The line was double track throughout. From Botany, a single-track line crossed the Botany Goods railway at Beauchamp Road, then passed along Perry Street and Bunnerong Road, past the former Bunnerong Power Station to join the La Perouse line at Yarra Junction. Generally a shuttle service operated on this single track section between Botany and La Perouse. This single-track line was cut back to Military Road in 1935. The line from the junctions at Cleveland Street to Botany closed in 1960. Sydney Buses route 309 generally follows the route.

book Maxi/Taxi Botany, Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park or stadium
For fare/cost from Botany to Sydney domestic/international airport click link below
For fare/cost from Sydney domestic/international airport to Botany click link below

Botany Maxi taxi to or from Sydney Airport